Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Course Update 11/23 - Best Memories and Pictures of the Year

Happy Thanksgiving!  What a great time of year to spend with friends and family!  I hope eveyone enjoys their own special holiday celebrations and traditions.

With the early snow fall this year, the golf course is obviously closed at this time.  The ground temperatures before the snow were very warm and with the mid and upper 40s coming there is a chance for 9 holes to open back up for walking only, no carts.  

We did get 90% of the leaves picked up, blown, mulched and swept before the snow.  The fall colors where amazing this year and it helps us so much when we have the leaf drop come early like it did this year.  We hope to get back out Monday and Tuesday to finish up the fall clean up. 

We had enough snow accumulation to just barely groom our cross country trails this week but with the warm temps I'm sure they will be fading away over the weekend.  

I have so many things to be thankful for in my life, it was a challenging year for my family and this Club and membership supported me in so many ways, thank you.

  To close, here are my best memories and pictures of The Club in 2022.

















 











Golf Course Condition Update 3/7/24

Yes, I am very happy with the condition of the golf course and all of the playing surfaces.  My team did an amazing job last fall with all o...