Tuesday, August 31, 2021

2021 Gala Pictures

I was looking through my phone for my next blog update and came across my Gala 2021 pictures and I had get these on the blog.  As everyone has said since that evening, it was the best party The Club has ever thrown!  




Each time I paint the logo, Dave Harner from my staff always assists me.  The new stencils worked out well!




Here are two of the four electronic base stations.



Set up took about six hours and the show was 8 minutes long.



Smart move by the Gala committee to hire out much of the decorating.  The inside and outside of the clubhouse looked amazing.



Cocktail hour, ribbon cutting and the outside music was a great touch.  The food inside and out was spectacular.





Mac Daddy was incredible and what a great venue dancing outside on the grand patio.






Here are the two best pictures from the fireworks show.





 

Congratulations to the Club board, committees, members, management and staff for all of their work since the vote in May of 2018!  We creating and completing the Vision 2020!

Deep Tine Aerification Week on Greens

Last Sunday we fired up the irrigation system for the season.  No leaks, great communication and the pumps/motors are ready! Here is Nate mo...