Thursday, April 16, 2020

Week Two Grounds Video and a Bonus Workout Video


We are well into week three out on the golf course but I forgot to get it post my week two video on my blog.  Turn up the audio for this week's edition!

It's been a humbling week as the Golf Association of Michigan announced to the industry that I was the recipient of their Superintendent of the Year Award!  A truly amazing honor with a rich history of heavy hitter supers from around this great state.  Thank you to the GAM, to those that nominated me and to all of the wonderful direct responses sent to me, humbling indeed. 



     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7shKGb5qhrs&t=16s



Here is a bonus video this week to help with the stay at home order.  Thank you to our fitness trainer Troy and to Marty who produce the video. 




               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNsitVxypc


Deep Tine Aerification Week on Greens

Last Sunday we fired up the irrigation system for the season.  No leaks, great communication and the pumps/motors are ready! Here is Nate mo...