Thursday, June 15, 2023

Let there be Light!




With the declining condition of 5 tee the last few years because of a lack of sunlight, we needed to take some action.  Before removing trees, we started trimming the brush to the right of the tee.  This included many small oak and maple trees starting to take hold.  The turf improved in less than a week.  Let there be light and more brush trimming as we make the time.



I know it's mid-June, but I saw this one on my phone from early April and wanted to share it with you all.  It makes me not say anything about this little cold front we are in right now and I am not saying 60 degrees for a high is cold.

 

Clubhouse Sneak Peak from Last Sunday

The new wine locker display and storage, this was the old coat room.                                         This is walking into the entran...