Last fall we double verticut our tees trying to remove the puffiness of them. This spring we have gone out two more times to verticut and we also tried out a new circle direction strategy that really worked out well. No pain no gain!
Also, late last fall we removed the sod on the 160 yard tee on 16. This tee surface was so crowned we mostly only used it for outings. It was a struggle cutting it even with the sod cutter because of the slope. We leveled the soil on the tee then replaced and worked with the sod the best we could before winter. Here it is today after the third mowing of the year. My hat is off to Jon and Dan for their work on this project, it really looks nice.