This view is of the new sixth green and the fairway approach on the right.
This is a view from behind the 6th green looking at the chipping area on the green bank.
New chipping area on the right of the green being sodded. This grass is from the beginning of the fairway.
The current sixth fairway about 120 yards to the new green.
Looking back, this is the new III tee on seven.
This is from behind the new I tee on hole 7.
The construction committee on a course tour with a cameo from Rory!
Another course tour stop on a potential I tee on 16. Thank you Meg for the on course shots!
Brandon and Scott reviewing the new I tee on 15, 263 to the front edge of the fairway bunker.
Another picture of the potential back tee on 15, II, III and IV are going to fit in so, so nicely.
Looking back at the new II tee on 6. All of the native areas will permanently be mowed down to regular rough in front of the tee and to the left.
The new III tee on 6 looking back.











