I am using the "extra large" image option to post these secret garden pictures. Thank you to Peg and Michele for the vision collaberation and to Dan and Scott for all of their hard work making it all happen! No need to add more words to this blog past! Enjoy.
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
GCIP Update October 1
The new II tee on 16! We are currently cutting down the brush and tall weeds around the east side of the tee. The new IV tee on 6 is open f...
-
I finally made some time and the weather was right to launch the drone and get some GCIP pictures. The shot into 12 green is even more int...
-
The new I tee on 2 is ready and in play. More sodding right of the cart path on 2 tee finalizing the tee complex. Rough sod deliveries this...
-
Tuesday, August 26, the first cutting of the collar on 11 for the greens expansion. Coring out and hauling away the subgrade on 11. We will...






