Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday March 18 Update - Golf Course Reopening Soon




This is about the same picture out my window as my post two weeks ago.  With mother nature sending a flash snowstorm overnight on Monday, the "temporary" in last week's opening was just that.

I am hoping the snow melts by noon on Saturday so we can open the golf course again.  We'll have to wait and see if it is the same "short 6" or if we can get the dry nine open.  With overnight temperatures in the 20s we sure don't melt much snow overnight.  

My plan is to have the driving range open Monday at 11:00 and we'll get golf carts going as soon as possible, maybe Sunday if it's dry enough.

 



Golf Course Condition Update 3/7/24

Yes, I am very happy with the condition of the golf course and all of the playing surfaces.  My team did an amazing job last fall with all o...