Saturday, October 5, 2019

Vision 2020 Blog Link



Before our Vision 2020 projects this photo would have given me great stress but now that I am almost through the biggest renovation year in my career, it gives me great peace.  Our putting green bentgrass seed germinated in 6 short days and it feels like I am a proud new parent!  Member reviews on the new 1st tee have been fabulous as we have been opening it up on weekends when the construction crews are not around.  We laid down 7 pallets of sod between the 18th green and the putting green so we are really getting that final look feeling.

My last "Steve Blog" post was in March looking for employees and just like that it's early October.  Here is a link to my construction blog if you want to review our projects which started back in August of 2018.  Hoping for a mild October and November to finish up our construction around the 1st tee complex.  
                          https://vision2020tc.blogspot.com/

Deep Tine Aerification Week on Greens

Last Sunday we fired up the irrigation system for the season.  No leaks, great communication and the pumps/motors are ready! Here is Nate mo...